204/19 Russell Street,
Essendon, VIC 3040
$1,925 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3679120
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern apartment in the heart of Essendon
Architecturally designed light-filled apartment located in a secure complex complete with all the convenience needed for busy professionals. Enjoy living within walking distance to cafes, restaurants, shops, and the Essendon Train Station just outside your door. The building also offers the use of the rooftop garden/terrace and a barbeque area and has the most amazing 360-degree views of the city and surrounding areas.
- Big bedroom with built-in robes
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Bathroom with huge shower
- Euro laundry and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Balcony with uninterrupted views
- Off-street parking
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Go directly to www.littlerealestate.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, this is supplied only after you have inspected the property.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Essendon
Lifestyle in Essendon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Essendon is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 204/19 Russell Street, Essendon.