102/12 Macarthur Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th May 2022
Rent ID: 4644617
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Quality 2 Bedroom Apartment on level 1
Positioned perfectly for all lifestyles as it is in close vicinity to Westfields Parramatta, Local schools, Western Sydney University, cafes, parks, and a river. The well-presented 2-bedroom unit is walking distance to train and bus stations.
Spacious living area with a covered entertainers balcony, tiles throughout and a sleek stainless-steel kitchen.
The property features:
- Westinghouse Gas cooktop
- Westinghouse Electric built-in oven
- Dishlex dishwasher
- Laundry including a Simpson clothes dryer
- Espritec security intercom and secure building access
- Split room air conditioner
- Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Underground car park and storage cage
- Generous living and dining area
- Inclusive ensuite bathroom in master bedroom
- Paved and grass outdoor common area
- Rooftop terrace
- Level lift access
- Embedded Network with Energy Trade
- LBN Ready, T&Cs apply
Don't miss out, enquire and register your interest now!!
For any enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact Base Realty on the details below.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0466 994 528
*PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVES ONLY AND MAY NOT INCLUDE IDENTICAL FINISHES/FIXTURES*
Property Code: 372
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Parramatta comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 102/12 Macarthur Street, Parramatta today!