204/10 Porter Street,
Prahran, VIC 3181
$2,250 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4105402
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Central To Practically Everything You Need In Vibrant Prahran!
Covid 19 update - SPACES NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS! Priority will be given to clients who have applied based on the 3d or video tour and have secured pre-approval. Refer below to Covid-19 safety protocols for onsite visits.
This chic residence is located only moments to desirable Greville Street, Chapel
Street and High Street. Only a short tram ride away Fitzroy Street, St Kilda
beach and Albert Park Lake making this a dream apartment! It's just around the corner from the iconic Prahran Market. Plus, Prahran train station is practically up the road.
The property features:
- Floor to ceiling windows lead out to generously sized balcony
- Stunning timber flooring in the living areas
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Contemporary kitchen finished with stone benchtops, splashback and modern
quality appliances (gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher)
- Open plan living/dining combined
- Central bathroom with large shower
- Two queen size bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Concealed European laundry area (outside of the bathroom)
- Secure video intercom
- Secure basement car park
- Storage cage
The building has secure fob entry and multiple lifts. It also offers its residents access to the Rooftop Terrace to enjoy and marvel at the stunning city views.
**PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you dont register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prahran
Lifestyle in Prahran
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 204/10 Porter Street, Prahran. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.