203 Myers Street,
Geelong, VIC 3220
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th June 2021
Rent ID: 4370108
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great sized 3 bedroom home in a Great location
Spacious light filled three bedroom home, within an easy walk to Garden Street shopping precinct, Geelong hospitals and Geelong CBD.
- Open plan living/kitchen
- Modern kitchen featuring gas appliances and a dishwasher
- 3 Generous sized bedrooms
- Great sized combined bathroom/laundry
- Private and fully secured paved rear courtyard
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Ceiling fan in lounge
- Parking permits for 2 car spaces included in the rent.
This home is available for lease either unfurnished or fully furnished. Fully furnished price is $450 per week.
All furniture, bedding, kitchenware and household items included for the renters use with the fully furnished option.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Geelong
Lifestyle in Geelong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Geelong comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 203 Myers Street, Geelong today!