203 Burke Road,
Glen Iris, VIC 3146
Rent ID: 4453744
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
"COOMAR" 5-BEDROOM PERIOD HOME WITH SPACE FOR EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY!
This 5-bedroom, family home offers space and features for the whole family – with 3 living rooms, a billiard room with a billiard table included and a north west facing back garden with pool.
This lovely period home has lots of natural light, neutral colour tones, landscaped gardens and outdoor area with timber deck and the pool for the family and friends to enjoy.
* 3 living rooms with the options to create formal, informal and / or media rooms
* Billiard / Rumpus Room with billiard table & equipment
* Separate Dining Room with double doors to the rear garden
* A clever purpose-built kitchen with inbuilt fridge/ freezer and microwave, gas cook top, electric oven and dishwasher
* Ground floor main bedroom with walk in robe and an ensuite with spa bath
* Upstairs 4 generous bedrooms all with inbuilt robes, desk and split systems
* Central upstairs bathroom
* Good size Laundry with washing machine
* 3rd Toilet
Other features include gas hot water; hydronic heating, additional split system in main bedroom; a split system in all upstairs bedrooms; off street car parking; pool service included (chemicals not included).
Great Location - walking distance to Central Park and village shops, local primary and secondary schools, public transport and freeway access.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Iris
Lifestyle in Glen Iris
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Glen Iris? 203 Burke Road, Glen Iris could be your new home before you know it. The 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.