203/43 Booth Street,
Balmain, NSW 2041
$4,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 31st July 2020
Rent ID: 2801617
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE TERRACE IN QUIET LOCATION BUT STILL ONLY STEPS FROM GLADSTONE PARK DARLING ST
Property ID. 29829
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
This could be your new home ?
Just on the market, Large Terrace in the Balmain Village Heart with Original Character
This 4 bedroom home has become available to rent in this sought after Balmain Village location !
This large terrace spans over 3 levels
- On the mid level is a private court yard for your morning coffee, the Living room, Dinning room, Large Kitchen & wrap around Deck over looking the rear garden
- The top level has, the Main Bedroom opening to a balcony, that has a treed outlook & city views, The second bedroom has a balcony to the side, a third bedroom & the main bathroom
- The lower level has the 4th bedroom with double French doors opening to the rear garden, powder room with 2nd toilet, laundry & large internal store room
To the rear is an open garden area.
We are asking $1100/wk which we consider a more than fair rent given the property & location. We are looking for a 12 month lease but, happy to consider longer or other offers.
Open for inspection at times listed or please contact John to make an appointment
Disclaimer: not all furnishings in photos are included
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Balmain
Lifestyle in Balmain
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 203/43 Booth Street, Balmain is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how