203/37 Leonard Street,
Bankstown, NSW 2200
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4447650
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRAND NEW Modern Apartment with Two Car Space and Storage
A brand new home with almost everything you could expect from a modern apartment.
Simply take a 5-minute video tour to find out what value you would get for the money.
Inspection as advertised or by appointment.
* Quiet Daikin split system conditioner in lounge/dining
* Hybrid timber look floorboards in lounge and hall and kitchen
* Quality carpet in both north-facing bedrooms
* Master bedroom with walked in wardrobe en-suite
* 2nd bedroom with double built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding door
* Spacious and rectangle lounge and dining leading to the west facing balcony
* Stone island benchtop, oven, dishwasher, gas cooktop and ducted ranged hood
* Internal laundry with dryer
* storage cupboards in the hall.
* Roller blinds and flyscreens throughout
* Plenty of natural lights to the bedrooms and living
* Secure basement parking space with the storage cage close to the lift.
* Two side-by-side car space in underground car park
* NBN ready
* Visual intercom
* 10 minutes walking distance to Bankstown Station, bus stops and shops
* 3 minutes driving distance to Bankstown Central Shopping Centre
Cats will be considered, dogs not not allowed.
Step 1. View the VIDEO (if available) on this advertisement/webpage for a video inspection.
Step 2. Send a TEXT MESSAGE to Andrew WU 0422 836 577 with your NAME, this PROPERTY ADDRESS and a TIME or PERIODS OF TIME you would like to inspect.
Any questions AFTER viewing the video (if applicable) please call Andrew WU 0422 836 577 or make an enquiry on this page.
HOW TO APPLY?
Best to APPLY ONLINE on www.1form.com
Alternatively, download the APPLICATION FORM on www.raywhiteriverwood.com.au (on the page for any rental property)
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or the office at 60 Thurlow Street, Riverwood
One set of the application form and supporting documents from EACH ADULT on the lease.
An incomplete application could result in a delay.
- 100 points of IDENTIFICATION:
Passport (40 points) or Citizenship certificate. if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa;
Current drivers licence (40 points);
Birth Certificate (30 points);
Proof of age card (30 points);
Medicare card (20 points);
Credit card (20 points);
Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points);
Bank statement (10 points);
Telephone account statement (10 points);
Gas account statement (10 points);
Electricity account statement (10 points);
- Proof of INCOME:
Three most recent payslips and/or bank statement of the most recent 3 months showing your incomes such as salary;
If self-employed - tax returns and business registration instead of payslips, plus the bank statements.
- Proof of rental history:
Three Most recent rental receipts from (your private landlord); or
Print out of the updated rental ledger (from your current agent); or
Contact detail of the primary tenant of your current residential address (if you are sub-letting; or
Contact detail of the owner of your current residential address (if you are moving from home or a homeowner).
- Proof of current address: most recent utility statement or Council rates notice
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bankstown
Lifestyle in Bankstown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 203/37 Leonard Street, Bankstown. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.