203/3 Snake Gully Drive,
Bundoora, VIC 3083
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th October 2020
Rent ID: 3420834
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Amazing Parkland Setting!
This brand new spacious and light filled apartment ticks all the boxes.
- Two sizeable bedrooms with built in robes
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops extending onto flexible living/dining and adjoining balcony
- Stylish bathroom and additional ensuite with oversized rain head shower
- Euro laundry fitted with storage
- Underground parking
PLEASE NOTE: Images are of the display apartment and are indicative of finishes only.
The apartment is not furnished.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundoora
Lifestyle in Bundoora
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 203/3 Snake Gully Drive, Bundoora is unfurnished and available to rent.