203/28 Curzon Street,
West Melbourne, VIC 3003
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3823819
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Industrial Living with Rooftop Garden near Queen Victoria Market
This bright, roomy, high quality modern apartment is located in the vibrant West Melbourne. The property has a spacious balcony with the view of the Melbourne Star and the bay. The apartment is part of a small complex that features a rooftop garden, a generous sized landscaped courtyard and a sun room. The apartment is central to transport, shopping and eating out - 600m to North Melbourne train station, or 200m to Tram 57, short stroll to Queen Victoria Market and vibrant cafes around Errol street precinct. The apartment features high ceilings, hardwood timber floor in the living areas and carpets in both bedrooms, double glazed windows and hydronic heating.
Fully furnished with quality, contemporary furniture.
- Well-appointed kitchen with Smeg appliances - gas hob, oven and dishwasher. Ample cupboard storage spaces
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes, high quality mattresses
- Light filled huge lounge and dining area perfect for relaxing and enjoying
- Full bathroom with spacious frameless shower, and an additional separate toilet
- The property is also fitted with a washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Off Street secure parking
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Melbourne
Lifestyle in West Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 203/28 Curzon Street, West Melbourne. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is fully furnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how