203/22-24 Rhodes Street,
Hillsdale, NSW 2036
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th October 2021
Rent ID: 3045191
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! LARGE TWO BEDROOMS PLUS STUDY APARTMENT RESORT LIFESTYLE
LARGE TWO BEDROOMS PLUS STUDY APARTMENT RESORT LIFESTYLE
THE APARTMENT OFFERS:
- CENTRALIZED LOCATION IN EASTERN SUBURBS WITH RESORT LIFESTYLE;
- 1 MIN WALK HILLSDALE BOWLING CLUB
- 1 MIN WALK TO BOTANY INDUSTRY PARK;
- 10 MINS DRIVE TO AIRPORT & 15 MINS DRIVE TO CITY!
- 10 MINS WALK TO EASTGARDEN WESTFIELD SHOPPING CENTRE;
- 5 MINS WALK TO MATRAVILLE PUBLIC SCHOOL AND KINDABURRA CHILDREN CENTRE;
- 5 MINS WALK TO SOUTHPOINT SHOPPING CENTRE AND MATRAVILLE SPORTS CENTRE;
- SURROUNDED BY HEFFRON PARK, MUTCH PARK AND NAGLE PARK
* BIG STUDY ROOM;
* 2 CAR SPACES!
* TILES IN THE LIVING AREA AND CARPET IN THE BEDROOMS;
* DUCTED A/C WITH DRYER, DISHWASHER AND OVEN PROVIDED.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hillsdale
Lifestyle in Hillsdale
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Hillsdale comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 203/22-24 Rhodes Street, Hillsdale today!