203/1053 Plenty Road,
Kingsbury, VIC 3083
Rent ID: 4143401
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
STYLE AND LUXURY
This boutique apartment is now up for lease. Comprising of 2 decent sized Bedrooms, Bathroom/Laundry and open plan kitchen/ Meals area that opens up onto private balcony overlooking beautiful parklands.
This Apartment is situated only 14 km from the Melbourne's City Centre with easy access on Tram line no.86, which passes in front of Illoura Apartments, LaTrobe and RMIT University.
This development is located close to: Parklands, golf course, bike and walking trails, La Trobe private hospital, public transport, Uni Hill and Polaris shopping centres, cafes and restaurants.
- Security intercom system
- Underground secure parking
- Blinds installed
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsbury
Lifestyle in Kingsbury
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
203/1053 Plenty Road, Kingsbury, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kingsbury.