203/245 Carlingford Road,
Carlingford, NSW 2118
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4337976
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Award winning architects Giles Tribe present 'Willow' a boutique development of exceptions apartments. Immense thought and meticulous planning has gone into the design of these contemporary apartments.
- Superbly designed two bedrooms plus large study, built in robes.
- Ensuite bathroom to main bedroom, quality carpet throughout
- Caesarstone gas kitchen with island bench, Miele appliances
- Security parking for one car plus a secure storage cage
- Ducted Air conditioning and high shadow line ceilings
- Designed using Feng Shui principles, efficient led lighting
- Cable Television connections access and internet
- Elevated hilltop position with plenty of natural light
- Conveniently located opposite Carlingford shopping centre
- A walk to public transport, cafes, restaurants, and local schools
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlingford
Lifestyle in Carlingford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 203/245 Carlingford Road, Carlingford. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, balcony, and dishwasher.