202/88 Trenerry Crescent,
Abbotsford, VIC 3067
$3,150 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4103471
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CONVENIENT LOCATIO WITH VIEWS OVER VICTORIA PARK
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Superior security building with Dights Falls, Yarra River, bike paths, cafes and restaurants all at your door and stunning views over Victoria Park to
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes; Ensuite to master
- Open plan living with timber floors opens to full width balcony
- Stylish kitchen, glass splashback, Miele hot plates and dishwasher
- 2 bathrooms - ensuite to main bedroom
- Internal laundry; Entrance hall
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Security undercover parking
- Storage cage
Minutes to transport and easy access to freeways. Golf courses, bushwalks, canoeing, St Heliers Arts precinct and Smith Street/Brunswick Street/Lygon Street all a short Uber away!
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Abbotsford
Lifestyle in Abbotsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Abbotsford could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 202/88 Trenerry Crescent, Abbotsford today!