202/55 Queens Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
Rent ID: 4409100
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Grosvenor: Furnished, One Bedroom Apartment!
We are COVID-19 friendly. You keep your space and I will keep mine. Please contact our agent for your personal tour of this home/apartment today.
PARTIALLY FURNISHED - With a standout Queens Road location just seconds to St Kilda Road trams and Albert Park Lake, this spacious and modern one bedroom apartment will allow tenants to live a stylish inner city lifestyle in the coveted Grosvenor on Queens complex. Enjoy being moments to St Kilda Beach, local cafes and restaurants and golf course.
- Spacious open plan living room
- Floor to ceiling windows which open onto a large balcony with views of Albert Park
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
- Light and bright bedroom with built in robes
- Large bathroom with shower and bathtub
Features: Secure car space, heating and cooling, video intercom, on-site building manager, and access to building facilities including heated indoor pool and gym.
**** IMPORTANT! REGISTER TO INSPECT PROPERTIES ****
By registering your details you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
DONT MISS OUT! Book for an inspection time today by sending us a message!
Please call us on 03 9697 8800 or email us to arrange for an inspection!
MICM Real Estate Southbank One Leasing Office
178 City Road, Southbank
Ph.: (613) 9697 8800
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 202/55 Queens Road, Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.