202/4 Denison Street,
Camperdown, NSW 2050
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4716254
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern One bedroom Plus Study in Convenient Location - The Gantry
Available: 13th January
Be enticed with this light-filled apartment featuring open living spaces, sleek kitchen designs with a bright colour scheme and ample storage.
- Built in wardrobes in generous sized bedroom
- Large balcony
- Air conditioning throughout
- Single car space in underground car park
- Gas kitchen, stone bench tops and dishwasher
- Storage cage
- Seperate study nook
Relax in your private, landscaped sanctuary and enjoy easy access to the courtyard pool and neighbourhood cafes. It doesn't get much easier or more appealing than living at Gantry.
Minutes to Sydney University, RPA Hospital, Newtown and moments from Glebe and Broadway Shopping Centre.
For more information, please contact Aimee-Jo Azzi on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0405 018 746.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED**
Copy of current passport (Visa required if not Australian Resident) & copy of driver's licence
Payslip & Most recent bank statement
Tenant Ledger (rates notice/documentation showing ownership of property if home owner)
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camperdown
Lifestyle in Camperdown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 202/4 Denison Street, Camperdown. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom and air-conditioning.