202/26 Copernicus Crescent,
Bundoora, VIC 3083
$1,434 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4125175
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ONE WEEKS FREE RENT FOR OFFER UPON SIGN UP!
This apartment located just a short walk to Polaris shopping town, Plenty Rd tram route #86, Latrobe & RMIT universities, Bundoora square shopping centre, Bundoora Park reserve and walking tracks
- Spacious bedroom with BIR
- Kitchen meals area with dishwasher
- Private balcony
- Lounge area with wall to wall carpets
- Split System
- Main bathroom
- European style laundry
Inspection by private appointment only- contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1 form applications will not be accepted please use our official Barry Plant application form which is located on our website.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundoora
Lifestyle in Bundoora
Walk to everything from 202/26 Copernicus Crescent, Bundoora. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.