202/2-14 Orchards Avenue,
Breakfast Point, NSW 2137
Rent ID: 4443246
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
In it's own league - Space & Lifestyle
This apartment offers ultra-contemporary style and a lifestyle of perfect comfort and security, an easy stroll to the Country Club and village centre.
The large open plan living area which includes the lounge, dining, kitchen and balcony separates entertaining from the bedrooms at the opposite end of the apartment. The balcony is perfect for entertaining with its large rectangular shape just off the lounge.
Other Features include:
- Ducted air conditioning
- Timber floors throughout for easy maintenance
- Designer bathroom
- Master bedroom with robe, deluxe en- suite & private balcony
- Stylish granite kitchen with modern appliances
- Security parking with secure lift access
- Short stroll to on-site shopping, Country Club & ferry services
Socialise at the nearby Country Club, soak up the sun and harbour views from its sparkling pool or jump on a ferry to the city and achieve the perfect work/life balance.
Unfortuantely, pets will not be considered
This property is available NOW for a 7 or 12 month lease.
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/devine
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details on www.devinere.com.au
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Breakfast Point
Lifestyle in Breakfast Point
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 202/2-14 Orchards Avenue, Breakfast Point before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.