202/17-21 Queen Street,
Blackburn, VIC 3130
$2,220 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4109001
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One bedroom apartment.
In keeping with the changes to COVID restrictions, 1:1 inspections are now permitted. Please register your enquiry and we will contact you regarding the property. Virtual tours are available. Please contact the listing agent for any further queries regarding virtual tours.
If you are in the market for a one bedroom apartment, before you make a decision this is one for the inspection list, which is sure to impress.
Situated on the second floor is this sun filled brand new spacious one bedroom located in the heart of leafy Blackburn, within walking distance to train station and bus depot and less than 20km from Melbourne CBD.
Other features include:
- Entry with beautiful oak timber floors and video intercom
- Elegant ensuite and bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
- Offering a spacious bedroom with a large walk in robe
- Well-appointed kitchen with quality Bosch stainless steel appliances
- Kitchen includes gas cook top, dishwasher and mirrored splash back
- Kitchen overlooking a large living and meals area
- Offering a split system with heating and cooling
- Glass sliding doors opening to a large private balcony
- Secure underground car spot and storage cage
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blackburn
Lifestyle in Blackburn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 202/17-21 Queen Street, Blackburn is unfurnished and available to rent.