202 / 1 Anthony Rolfe Avenue,
Gungahlin, ACT 2912
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
$2,040 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 24th May 2019
Rent ID: 3325563
Beautiful Apartment with Whitegoods Included!
Tranquil two bedroom ensuite apartment with spacious living and dining area, West facing full length double glazed windows and doors opening out onto the West facing balcony, adding to the benefits of reduce living costs.
Uninterrupted views , meaning that not only the pool offers infinity, but the views as well. Unit is on level 17 with West facing views of the beautiful Gungahlin lake.
Enjoy doing laps in the open 25m infinity pool or relax in the landscaped grounds. There is also a private communal area indoors. Barbeque area and gymnasium, there really is no better place to live.
Semi furnished, supplied are some extra shelving, book shelf, display unit, side tables, laundry and kitchen appliances. Unique kitchen which offers high end appliances, electric cooking, inclusive of dishwasher, fridge and ample cupboard space.
- Two air conditioners in unit
- Two balconies, 1 large great for entertaining
- One car space + cage (right near the lift)
- Gym, pool and jacuzzi and BBQ, alfresco area
- LED Lightning throughout, lower energy lighting
- Level 17 of 20 meaning high and beautiful lake views
- Lockable indoor letterbox
- NBN Ready TPG Modem already there
- Laundry includes washing machine & dryer
- High access to underground basement
- 84 square metre apartment
- Intercom in unit for easy access
- Water bill included
8.5 EER Energy Rating
During colonial times and up until the late 1960s, present-day Gungahlin was part of the former farmlands of Ginninderra. Ginninderra Village and later still the village of Hall serviced the needs of the local farming community. Free settlers included farming families such as the Rolfe, Shumack, Gillespie and Gribble families. These settlers established wheat and sheep properties such as 'Weetangara', 'Gold Creek', 'The Valley', 'Horse Park' and 'Tea Gardens'. Much of the local produce supplied the large workforce at goldfields located at Braidwood and Major's Creek in New South Wales.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
Whilst we take due care in gathering information for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research and confirm any information first hand
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Tagline
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gungahlin
Lifestyle in Gungahlin
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 202 / 1 Anthony Rolfe Avenue, Gungahlin before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bond
The easy way to pay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply