202/270 King Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,343 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4387877
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Marvelous Two Bedroom Apartment in Perfect Location!
UNFURNISHED OR FURNISHED - This stunning two bedroom apartment has had no expense spared and truly epitomises chic inner city living! Located at the top end of King street this fantastic 2 bedroom apartment is in the perfect location with Spencer street, the Yarra River, boutique shops, bars and restaurants all within a walking distance.
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Central bathroom with modern furnishings
- Fully equipped kitchen complete with white good appliances, fridge, gas cooking top, oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Open plan living/ dining area
- Private balcony to enjoy your morning coffee with outdoor sitting
- European style laundry with washing machine
Additional features include access to lap pool, spa and gym, secure swipe access and intercom.
Call for enquiries now!
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
202/270 King Street, Melbourne, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.