202/220 Burke Road,
Glen Iris, VIC 3146
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4566241
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Burke Hill Luxury One Bedroom Apartment, City Glimpses and 180 Degree North Facing Aspect
**Inspections By Private Appointment, register for a timeslot between 10:45 AM 11:00 AM for Saturday 23rd October or between 5:00 PM 5:15 PM for Monday 25th October**
**To register for an inspection, please make an on-line enquiry for available time slots within the advertised time. In line with Government regulations, inspection attendance numbers are restricted and inspection times may book out. Registering will assist Marshall White in keeping you informed and Covid safe. **
This architecturally designed one bedroom apartment with stunning 180 degree north facing views and patio sized balcony is a must inspect. The features are many - open spaces, spacious light filled living areas, polished timber floors, high ceilings, audio/video intercom entrance, stunning kitchen (stone bench tops, 'Smeg' appliances and dishwasher), split air conditioning to living and bedrooms, central modern bathroom, secure basement parking with lift access complemented with great storage facilities.
Powerpoints are abundant and sensibly placed, the north facing aspect means heating is rarely needed, and the cooling is quick and efficient. Whilst normally not an item to warrant attention, the showerhead and water pressure have been complimented by all previous tenants. The apartment layout means you can move full circle through the entire area, with ergonomically placed entrances and space to pace.
Desirably located within a stones throw to Gardiner train station, trams to Lygon Street / Cotham Road, bus, bicycle tracks, eateries, coffee shops, cafes and shopping at your door step.
Local green open spaces are abundant, with Gardiners Creek bike path and Howard Dawson Reserve at your doorstep, Central Park to the south (1.1km) and Anderson Park up the Burke Road hill to the north (1.5km).
- Contemporary kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Stylish and bright open plan living area with timber floorboards
- Great sized bedroom with built-in robes and recently installed carpet
- Modern bathroom
- European laundry
- Private and spacious balcony - perfect for summer entertaining
- 180 degree north-facing views
- Security entrance with video intercom
- Secure undercover basement parking
- Storage cage
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Iris
Lifestyle in Glen Iris
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Glen Iris is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 202/220 Burke Road, Glen Iris.