202/141 La Trobe,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4553646
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Peak Building 1b1b Spacial single apartment close to Carlton Garden *FULLY FURNISHED*
The Phone Code for this property is: 27710. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
This property at level 2, 1 bedroom1 bathroom.
Fully furnished with dryer, washing machine, fridge and a double size bed.
**LOCKDOWN ONLINE INSPECTION available. Please email agent for details. **
The Peak, epitomise the pinnacle of Melbourne living. Everything is at your fingertips, from shopping, dining and entertainment, to education, culture and transport.
This property is in the ultimate Central location in Melbourne's CBD, just a short walk are some of Melbourne's most prestigious schools like the University of Melbourne and RMIT. Free tram is right at your doorstep and major shopping centres like Emporium, Melbourne Central and QV, as well as renowned department stores such as Myer and David Jones are within minutes' walk.
This beautiful apartment on level 2 features:
- Balcony with sunny face towards La Trobe street;
- Classic minimalistic aesthetic giving looks for an elegant and luxurious home
- Stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops and splashbacks brightened up with gleaming rose gold fixtures
- Floor to ceiling windows wrapping the living space and the bedroom
- Light timber floors bringing a sense of warm and natural texture.
*Residents enjoy The Peak's communal resident facilities conveniently located on Level 12, with a shared lounge, kitchen and dining room that are great places to entertain friends and family. The expansive outdoor balconies boasts spectacular views to the park and city.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 202/141 La Trobe, Melbourne is unfurnished and available to rent.