201 Hancock Street,
Doubleview, WA 6018
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st October 2021
Rent ID: 4574556
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Character Home
We are proud to be presenting this incredible opportunity for the next family or couple that might be looking for a beautiful character home or potentially downsizing for a unique place to call home. When it comes to the location, convenience and functionality you will see that this property has it all and more!
This two bedroom, one bathroom home offers a lovely modern bathroom and a great layout which allows lots of natural light presenting its distinct features from every room.
Property Features include:
- Generous sized living room with spilt system air conditioning and study nook.
- Large master bedroom located at the front with wardrobe.
- Kitchen offers plenty of bench space, electric cooking appliances and dishwasher.
- Minor second bedroom with wardrobe.
- Stylish modern bathroom with separately bath and shower recess.
- Separately laundry and WC.
- Stunning front yard with ample parking space.
- Great entertaining alfresco area.
- Pets considered upon application.
This property is located in a central location of Doubleview while being 950m to Doubleview Primary School and close proximity to all supermarkets, bakery, food outlets, fitness clubs, chemist and much more.
Don't miss out on this property and register your interest online today with the Property Management team at Harcourts Empire.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Doubleview
Lifestyle in Doubleview
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Doubleview comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 201 Hancock Street, Doubleview today!