201/9 Dryburgh Street,
West Melbourne, VIC 3003
$3,060 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th December 2020
Rent ID: 3855489
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lively West Melbourne Living
In accordance with current government guidelines, all advertised inspections will be held privately.
Please register for your preferred inspection.
Please note that in line with social distancing requirements, only one person can attend a private inspection.
If there are no suitable inspection times available, please contact Lia Zgrdja on 1300 850 730 or email@example.com
Volaire, West Melbourne
This near new two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is perfectly located in a quiet, yet connected pocket, 1.5 km's from the CBD. Residents will love the convenience of North Melbourne train station and buses literally on your doorstep, providing direct access to the city, universities and beyond.
Within walking distance, you will find:
- Errol Street village - the food and shopping hub of North Melbourne
- Queen Victoria Market
- Flagstaff Gardens
-Direct Bus to Melbourne University
Inside, you will find:
- Smartly-designed and light-filled two bedroom apartment
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtop, integrated fridge and loads of storage
- Luxury bathroom with satin chrome tapware
- Separate ensuite to master bedroom
- Secured undercover parking
- Rooftop 'Sky Podium' offering residents an exclusive retreat from city life with relaxing daybeds, shaded alfresco dining and garden landscaping
Please note photos are indicative only. The actual views and finishes will vary.
Apartment can be semi furnished for an additional $50 per week.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Melbourne
Lifestyle in West Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 201/9 Dryburgh Street, West Melbourne is unfurnished and available to rent.