$350 Per Week - Furnished
201/6 Queens Avenue,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
Rent ID: 4367893
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Heart Of Hawthorn
6 Queens Avenue is a boutique development with only 19 apartments in the building offering low capacity living and city feeling lifestyle. Conveniently located just a leisurely stroll to shops and eateries, Swinburne University, Central Gardens plus walking distance to Burwood Road, Glenferrie Road and Camberwell Junction, residents will benefit from easy access to an abundance of cafes, restaurants, and other amenities in the area.
This near new apartment features:
- Open plan living and dining area with a modern kitchen equipped with Bosch kitchen appliances (gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher, rangehood)
- Plenty of cupboards, sparkling bathroom, good size bedroom with BIR
- Dedicated balcony with floor-to-ceiling sliding doors
- NBN ready
- Furniture includes: 1x couch, 1x bed, 1x coffee table, 1x refridgerator and 1x washing machine
- Approx. 5 minutes walking distance to Swinburn University Hawthorn Campus
- Approx. 4 minutes walking distance to Auburn Train Station
- Approx. 10 minutes walking distance to the Famous Glenferrie Road where supermarkets, shops, fine restaurants are located.
- Approx. 1.9km to University of Melbourne Hawthorn Campus
- Easy access to M1 Monash Freeway/City Link and only around 7km to Melbourne's CBD
**More units are available** Students are welcome **
Book an inspection is easy! Please click "Request for an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" to book an inspection, you will receive an instant SMS/Email regarding your booking or request. In this way, you will not miss any inspections, price changes and similar properties that may be suitable for you. We assure you that your details remain confidential and are only used for the purpose of securing you a property. Alternatively, feel free to call 0499799771 for more information. Please check your inbox/spam mailbox for booking confirmation.
"PHOTO ID MAY BE REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice;
Photos are for advertising purposes only; We try to use the most accurate photos of the property. However, the photos may differ from the actual condition of the property. We strongly recommend you join the inspection to confirm the condition of the property. Please make sure you have agreed on the property's current condition before you apply.
Property Code: 285
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Want to live in Hawthorn? 201/6 Queens Avenue, Hawthorn could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.