LEASED AFTER 1ST OPEN
201/47-53 Anzac Parade,
Kensington, NSW 2033
Rent ID: 4463208
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this near new luxury apartment which is ahead of its class; light filled, stylish and well-configured. In a neighbourhood buzzing with top dining, excellent transport, and lifestyle options.
* To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your new home?
- Cutting edge boutique development, 2nd floor, prime N/E corner
- Stunning timber floors, light washed and whisper quiet interiors
- Large free flowing living and dining, stone, gas & Miele kitchen
- Balcony with shutters, two spacious bedroom retreats with robes
- Master with WIR, study nook and ensuite, storage cupboards
- Luxury bathrooms, laundry, lift to secure parking and storage
- Video intercom, air purification system, open streetscape vistas
Where is it?
Premier lifestyle position next to iconic Peters of Kensington and a few quick steps will have you eating out at a new spot every night. Enjoy an easy commute steps to the bus and new light rail and it's within walking distance of the UNSW campus and TAFE NSW. Green space is easy to find being steps to restful Centennial Park and your shopping needs are covered with East Village or Royal Randwick shopping centres nearby.
** Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars & all information is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kensington
Lifestyle in Kensington
You could be living at 201/47-53 Anzac Parade, Kensington before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.