201/38 Inkerman Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4101641
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Super St Kilda apartment
This two bedroom apartment has plenty of space, a great balcony and is well appointed.
- Main bedroom with built in robes and balcony access
- Second bedroom with built in robes
- Open living dining with balcony access
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Stylish central bathroom with washing machine taps
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Secure basement car space with lift access
- Storage cage
- Close to St Kilda shopping cafes and bars
- Short walk to Brighton Road trams
In line with current Government directions, we are now conducting one on one private inspections only. Please ensure you adhere to strict social distancing guidelines. Sanitiser will be available for you use. We respectfully ask that you do not touch anything whilst inside the home and are wearing a mask at all times. Inspections are strictly 15 minutes only.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
201/38 Inkerman Street, St Kilda, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in St Kilda.