201/32 Enfield Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$2,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4655717
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
" Mandalong "
If you have been searching in vain for a truly spectacular residence then do not miss out on the rare opportunity to secure this highly sought after, as new 2 bedroom luxury apartment! Located in a prestigious, as new security complex, this perfectly designed building offers everything you need and then some.
What makes this apartment unique is the large terrace area perfect for alfresco dining and outdoor entertaining. If that weren't enough, this apartment is literally footsteps away from Marrickville's vibrant restaurant, cafe and shopping precinct located between Marrickville Road and Sydenham Roads. Sydenham/Marrickville train stations and bus stops are just moments away providing ease for commuting. A unique residence for those in search for privacy, luxury facilities and the privilege of occupying a new stunning residence!
This Brand New Small complex of 14 apartments feature
- Large tiled open plan living area generous with natural light
- Tiled kitchen with as new stainless steel AEG appliances microwave and dishwasher
- Study nooks, perfect for working from home
- Built-in wardrobes and carpet in bedrooms
- A stunnng bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Concealed internal laundry with dryer.
- Ducted 2 zone air conditioning
- Roller blinds and window locks
- Floor to ceiling dual sliding doors (Cuts out a lot of external noises)
- Outdoor gas BBQ points
- Security undercover car space
- private storage cage
- Internal lift access
- Bicycle racks
- Pet Friendly
- Security video intercom
- NBN ready
- Internal gas bayonet
- lift access from basement level
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
201/32 Enfield Street, Marrickville, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Marrickville.