201/31 Mascar Street,
Upper Mount Gravatt, QLD 4122
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th October 2020
Rent ID: 4081266
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Innovative Design, Effortless Style & Absolute Convenience!
Located in one of Brisbanes most leafy urban fringe locations, Curio by Mosaic offers iconic architecture and clever design with a focus on modern living and style. Each apartment embraces modern functionality, delivering a spacious residence with an exceptional level of finish.
Superior planning and innovative design have led to the creation of spacious apartments with open plan indoor areas flowing to large private balconies that provide space for entertaining, while screening details give a sense of privacy. High ceilings, large windows and doors provide natural light and ventilation which creates an open sense of space.
- Spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car space apartment
- Air-conditioned living areas and bedrooms - fans adequate to all bedrooms
- Luxurious gourmet kitchen, generous bench space built-in microwave and fully integrated dishwasher
- Open plan living and dining
- Spacious balcony - perfect for entertaining friends and family
- Abundant storage including separate linen cupboard, plus walk-in or built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- High ceilings and large windows - providing an abundance of natural light and ventilation
- Fly screens and roller blinds to all windows and sliding doors
- Separate internal laundry with storage and dryer installed
- Two secure car spaces & secure intercom entry
- Communal Ping Pong Table
- Super fast, super simple, no lock in contract internet with Gigafy already installed
- Parcel Lockers
- Pets will be considered upon application
There is literally nothing you cannot access without having to compromise your security, privacy and easy modern living. A five-minute stroll will see you in the heart of Westfield Garden City, easy access to Carindale, Griffith University campuses Nathan and Mt Gravatt and boasts an impressive selection of schools, both private and public, offering quality education choices, as well as a huge array of sporting facilities. Located in walking distance to a range of essential services: shops, restaurants, specialty stores, gyms, banks, hotels, childcare centres, the southern city fringe central business district and sporting facilities - these apartments are a must see!
Would you like to inspect this property?
Please click the Book an Inspection Time button to book for an inspection or register your interest.
** PLEASE ENSURE REGISTRATIONS ARE DONE THROUGH THE BOOK AN INSPECTION BUTTON SO THAT OUR OFFICE CAN NOTIFY YOU OF ANY TIME CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS **
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Mosaic Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Upper Mount Gravatt
Lifestyle in Upper Mount Gravatt
Other apartments in
Upper Mount Gravatt
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 201/31 Mascar Street, Upper Mount Gravatt before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.