201/12 Queen Street,
Glebe, NSW 2037
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4471138
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
So Convenient And Quiet
This outstanding top floor apartment is located in a low rise contemporary security warehouse conversion.
Perfect inner city lifestyle, highly modern and superbly convenient within walking distance to the Broadway Shopping Centre, Glebe Point Road cafes, Wentworth Park, Newtown, Surry Hills, Sydney Uni, the harbour The list goes on!
It offers a clever modern design with loads of storage, entertaining and living space as well as quality fixtures and finishes.
- Open plan living and dining flooded with natural light
- Double glass doors to a sunny entertainer's balcony and City views
- Generous built-in, high ceilings throughout
- Sleek kitchen with Ceasarstone bench tops and stainless steel Fisher and Paykel appliances
- Dishwasher + air conditioning
- Undercover security parking
- Moments to transport, Sydney CBD, Surry hills and Newtown
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glebe
Lifestyle in Glebe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Glebe is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 201/12 Queen Street, Glebe.