2.01/830 Elizabeth Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3817391
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near new three bedroom apartment
With respect to the government's restrictions around open homes and to help stop the spread of COVID-19, our properties can be viewed by appointment only. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Offering the perfect balance of a timeless heritage building, industrially inspired designs, and bespoke apartments; Sydney's latest development 'Iconic' has set a new standard in living within Waterloo.
Iconic Waterloo has embraced its status as a boutique development by maintaining the building's heritage as well as introducing industrial and luxury elements; thus establishing something truly amazing.
- Lots of internal storage
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Large modern kitchen with integrated fridge; dishwasher and gas miele appliances
- Stone island bench top with eat in breakfast bar
- Bespoke cabinetry throughout each kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom
- Huge balcony
- Large lounge/dining room flowing to entertainers balcony
- A convenient location, placed in close proximity to the heart of Sydney's CBD
- A range of options in transport, being within 500m of Green Square Train Station
- Easy access to Sydney's most vibrant, and artistic shopping destinations
- A flourishing food scene, just minutes from Iconic; from fine-dining to pubs
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Waterloo comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2.01/830 Elizabeth Street, Waterloo today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- 2 Bed + 1 Bathroom From $700 per week
- 2.1/19 Dunkerley Place, ...
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Car from $880 per week
- 2/19 Dunkerley Place, Wa...
- 2 Bedroom + Flexi from $800 per week
- 2.5/19 Dunkerley Place, ...
- $780 Per Week | Timber Floor
- 28/22 Crystal Street, Wa...