201/103 Grange Road,
Glen Huntly, VIC 3163
$1,864 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3923803
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish 1 Bedroom Plus Study In Ideal Location!
**In light of the current COVID-19 Coronavirus restrictions, Ray White Carnegie is taking appropriate precautions in the health interests of our team and our clients. We have virtual inspections available to view and from these you can apply. We will reference check applications and discuss with property owners. If successful you will then be contacted and offered a private viewing of the property.**
Capitulating Glen Eira living at its finest, this superb apartment offers a range of conveniences at your door.
This stunning and spacious apartment offers generous open plan living and kitchen with stone benchtops, microwave and Blanco appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop.
The bedroom features built in robes and the property is serviced by a modern bathroom with frameless shower screen.
Additional features include:
- Study nook with desk and chair
- Wall mounted TV in both lounge room and bedroom
- Split system heating/cooling in bedroom and lounge room
- Euro laundry
- Spacious balcony, a perfect space for alfresco dining
- Off street parking for one car (not stacker)
- Ample Storage
- Secure intercom
- Storage cage
* Landlord will supply fridge and washing machine in the property if required *
Located just moments to Glen Huntly Road shops including Woolies, cafes and trams and easy access to Glen Huntly Station. Easy walk to Glen Huntly Primary School and St. Anthony's Primary Schools and just a short drive to Monash University and the wonderful offerings in Koornang Road Carnegie.
This property offers low maintenance living and an ideal location. Book an inspection today!!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Huntly
Lifestyle in Glen Huntly
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Glen Huntly is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 201/103 Grange Road, Glen Huntly.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how