From $330 - $550 pw
200 West Coast Highway,
Scarborough, WA 6019
$1,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3436588
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Short term rentals with leases starting from 1 month!
Shared experiences are what makes life at The Tide special!
New to WA, "co-living" is aimed at an open-minded generation, by combining your own private, furnished apartment with separate, shared co-working, social and kitchen/dining areas to relax, socialise and rest in.
A blend of convenience and collaboration, The Tide, lets you experience the best of Scarborough, your way. All you have to do is move-in, unpack and enjoy!
Co-living at The Tide offers:
- Furnished room with ensuite/bathroom
- Various floor plans with 1 or 2 bed studio options available from $330 to $550 per week
- TV, microwave & bar fridge in every room
- Secure on-site parking
- Use of all shared facilities including pool, we-workspace & lounge room with Foxtel
- Modern shared areas to relax, cook, work & connect with other residents
- After-hours Resident Adviser
- Individual kitchen (selected rooms only)
- Utilities and WIFI connected (additional charges apply)
If you want to live with a strong community feeling at home, on the doorstep of Scarborough Beach and the recently completed $100 million Scarborough Foreshore redevelopment, then co-living at The Tide is for you!
For more information or to book a viewing time call 6144 0700 or visit www.thetide.com.au.
LIVE. PLAY. WORK. CONNECT @ The Tide.
*Images used are for display only and contain extra items of furniture and accessories that are not included in the standard room charge. Room size, layout & balcony view may also vary dependent on room availability.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Scarborough
Lifestyle in Scarborough
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Scarborough is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 200 West Coast Highway, Scarborough.