200 Simpsons Road,
Bardon, QLD 4065
$4,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4381928
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Grand Home on Double Block - Call Now to Inspect!
Renovated to an exceptionally high level of quality, this home offers multiple living spaces throughout the home with a mixture of elegant character features and contemporary finesse with a peaceful outlook.
With close proximity to local cafés, Rosalie & Paddington restaurant precincts, prestige schools, including Bardon State School, The Gap State High School being within the catchment area, this property offers convenience and lifestyle. Enjoy Parks nearby, public transport and only 5km to the Brisbane City.
The features of the property include:
- Timber flooring throughout the lounge, sunroom & dining area
- Restored ornate ceilings throughout the home
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- NBN ready
- Secure home with surveillance & Crimsafe screens
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances including a pyrolytic oven, gas cook top, dishwasher, marble bench tops & butlers pantry
- Dining area flows off the kitchen with an originally restored fireplace (not for use)
- Undercover deck off the kitchen/dining, front sunroom & master bedroom
- Spacious master bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan & en-suite
- En-suite includes a separate toilet, shower & bathtub
- All 4 bedrooms have ceiling fans, built in wardrobes & carpet
- Main bathroom to service the 2nd, 3rd & 4th bedrooms
- Separate internal laundry towards the back of the house with access to the yard
- Internal access to the double remote garage
- The yard is fully fenced, wrapping around the entire home
- Located on a double corner block
Yard maintenance is included
*** TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION CLICK ON THE REQUEST AND INSPECTION TIME BUTTON ***
IMPORTANT! *** YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION
You can access the appointment page on www.realestate.com.au by clicking the REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME button to the right or by sending us an email enquiry.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We accept 1form applications which are online and convenient for you.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this listing has not been verified and no warranty is given in respect to accuracy
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bardon
Lifestyle in Bardon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
200 Simpsons Road, Bardon, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bardon.