200 Brisbane Street,
Launceston, TAS 7250
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th May 2021
Rent ID: 1869478
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inner City Townhouse Including an Off-Street Parking Spot!!
The location we all dream of is here! This renovated townhouse is conveniently located right where you need to be, in the heart of the city! With much more to offer than meets the eye, an inspection is necessary to fully appreciate this property.
Features & Benefits;
- Modern, stylish kitchen with quality appliances including a fridge/freezer
- Spacious living/dining layout
- Sunny study with desk provided
- Fully secured with extra security measures
- Heat pump for all your heating and cooling needs
Property Layout & Yard Features;
- 2 bedrooms both with built in robes
- 2 modern bathrooms both fitted with separate shower and toilets
- Separate laundry inclusive of a washing machine
- Private rear courtyard
- 1 off street parking space included in a private carpark situated opposite the property.
With restaurants, cafes, shops and services all at your doorstep you will truly enjoy an inner-city lifestyle. Contact us today to arrange an inspection, you won't be disappointed.
- $380 rent per week
- $1520 bond
- 12-month lease preferred
- Not suitable for pets
To arrange an inspection is very easy! To book a time to inspect the property, simply click on "book an inspection time" and select from the available times. By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment.
Tasmanian Government requires the use of the free Check in Tas app when doing a viewing, please make sure you have this app downloaded ready for the viewing. Once you have registered to attend a viewing you will be required to scan a unique QR code when entering the premises for a viewing, you will find the poster with the QR code located in the entrance for you to check in.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Launceston
Lifestyle in Launceston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 200 Brisbane Street, Launceston. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.