199 Yale Road,
Thornlie, WA 6108
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4445040
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GREAT FAMILY HOME!!!
A lovely home ideal for the whole family! Tucked away behind secured gate!
Highlights include 3 spacious bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 living area, massive outdoor entertaining area. The family/living area opens out to a big backyard. The gardens are well sized with plenty of room for the kids to play.
All located on Yale Road, 5 minute walk to Yale Primary, 15 minute WALK to Thornlie Train Station, and easy access to Roe Highway your never too far from anywhere.
- Yale Primary - 1 min drive
- Forrest Lake Shopping Centre/Aldi - 1.5 min drive
- Roe Highway on ramp - 2 min drive
- Thornlie Train Station - 3 min drive
- Thornlie Square Shopping Centre - 4 min drive
- Canning Vale Industrial Area - 1.5 min drive
- Westfield Carousel - 8 min drive
- Perth CBD - 28 min drive
- Transperth Bus 207 bus stop - 3 houses away
- Great Beginnings Thornlie (https://greatbeginnings.com.au/locations/childcare-thornlie/) - 0 min drive
- Forest Crescent Primary School Zone
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Good size kitchen/family/dining areas
- Large outdoor area with garden shed
- Ducted Air conditioning
Need help with your bond? Did you know if you are an approved tenant with Investors Edge R/E you can pay your bond monthly with easyBondpay? Just ask us for details or visit www.easybondpay.com.au
***BOOKING A VIEWING IS EASY!!***
1. Enter your details in the email agent section.
2. State your availability (time & day) to view in the comment section.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornlie
Lifestyle in Thornlie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 199 Yale Road, Thornlie before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.