199 Thames Boulevard,
Tarneit, VIC 3029
$1,608 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4504030
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tarneits most sought after location! APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
LJ Hooker Werribee | Hoppers Crossing presents 199 Thames Boulevard, Tarneit. Be impressed by the comfort and space that is provided by this home. Boasting three generously sized bedrooms and two living zones making the perfect home! Ideally located in one of Tarneit's most sought after pockets, this is one property you do not want to miss out on!
*Register Your Private Appointment*
Please click on the Request An Inspection button and select from an Inspection Day and Time to book your private appointment. If there is no time available or suitable, please contact the first agent listed on this property to book your private appointment.
Applications for this property are now open. To fast track your application, please submit your application via 1Form or 2Apply subject to a private inspection of the property.
- Featuring three bedrooms, the master suite entailing a private full ensuite and a walk-in robe.
- Remaining bedrooms are generous in size and fitted with built in dual robes.
- A kitchen sure to impress the head chef, featuring stainless steel appliances including an under bench oven, upgraded 900mm gas cooktop, updated dishwasher and abundant storage space.
- Boasting two large bright, airy and full carpeted living zones, whilst also boasting a large and practical tiled meals room.
- Low maintenance front and backyard, handy full sized double garage with internal access, additional gated side access for the boat or caravan, gas ducted heating throughout and much more!
Located less than 34kms from the CBD with easy access to the freeway. Nearby public transport only walking distance away. Enjoy Sprinkles Ice Creamery with family and friends located just down the road! The property is situated within a short drive away to the Islamic College of Melbourne, Davis Creek Primary School, Bethany Catholic Primary School, Coles Tarneit West and IGA Hoppers Crossing make it the perfect home!
All stated dimensions are approximate only. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tarneit
Lifestyle in Tarneit
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 199 Thames Boulevard, Tarneit. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.