198 Hardwood Drive,
Mount Cotton, QLD 4165
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th January 2020
Rent ID: 3564113
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
SPACIOUS HOME, DUCTED AIRCON WITH LUXURY FEATURES
Set in an elevated position on a huge corner block, this home has so many additional features which are sure to impress!
- Four large built in bedrooms - Master has big walk in robe and ensuite with double sized shower and dual vanities
- Chef's kitchen with stone benchtops, quality appliances, plumbed fridge space AND large butler's pantry - so much storage!
- Huge open plan living and dining - two large separate spaces
- Fold back glass doors open to large and fully enclosed/screened outdoor area, perfect for year round entertaining!
- Built in smart wired study nook
- High speed fibre to the premises internet
- Connected "Smart house" controlled ducted air conditioning plus ceiling fans throughout
- Double remote lock up garage
- Large and level fully fenced rear yard
Set your mind at ease with the ability to cool the house prior to arriving home with a one click app to heat or cool the home to your comfort. Once there entertaining is a breeze with the open plan indoor outdoor area that opens up this wonderful house for the cool summer breeze if that is your preference.
Surrounded by quality homes and just minutes to Mount Cotton Village that includes the recently awarded "Super" IGA of the Year! Walking distance to local parks and bike tracks this house is a must see to soak up the local lifestyle. Pets on application. Available NOW!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Cotton
Lifestyle in Mount Cotton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 198 Hardwood Drive, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Mount Cotton. This unfurnished property includes outdoor entertainment, remote garage, and fully fenced and will welcome your furry friends.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how