196 Stockmans Way,
Kensington, VIC 3031
$3,270 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th November 2020
Rent ID: 4115537
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
INSPECTION STRICTLY BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
**TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY VIA PRIVATE INSPECTION YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRE-SUBMIT YOUR 1FORM APPLICATION PRIOR**
Situated on a tree-lined avenue surrounded by architecturally designed homes unfolding over three light-filled levels this stunning home is sure to impress.
At ground level, the first double bedroom provides a gleaming ensuite, built-in robe, and sliding door access to the petite front patio.
Generous under-stair storage, full laundry, and an electronic garage complete this floor. The second floor is dedicated to leisure and entertainment, with open living and dining zones, a quality kitchen featuring Stainless steel Smeg appliances, including an oven, rangehood, and dishwasher, teamed with an Omega glass-ceramic four-plate electric cooktop, newly updated stone bench/breakfast bar, tiled splashbacks, microwave nook, and ample storage, powder room, and balconies, one of which is wonderful for alfresco dining. A second staircase leads to an office/study nook and the delightfully huge master bedroom, which boasts another balcony, large walk-in robe, and sparkling second ensuite.
All this is just a stroll to transport, local shops, parks, and the Maribyrnong River.
- Superbly spacious design for a two-bedroom home and prime position minutes from the CBD
- Tri-level layout, dedicated central level to large open living spaces, with balconies at each end
- Study nook, two sparkling ensuites, plus a handy powder room, laundry, and under-stair storage
- Heating and Cooling
- Secure parking for one vehicle
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kensington
Lifestyle in Kensington
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
196 Stockmans Way, Kensington, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kensington.