196 Spratlings Road,
Ross Creek, VIC 3351
$2,166 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4333152
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Large Family Home on Rural Setting
PLEASE READ: Register your interest in this property by clicking "Book Inspection". You will then receive an email to view the video tour and instructions on how to apply. Or call me directly on 0458 331 577.
Set in the popular area of Ross Creek is this fantastic large family home with plenty of extras. the brick veneer home offers 4 large bedrooms, 3 with BIR, spacious open-plan living area, wood heating and two split systems.
This property would be ideal for entertaining with an undercover entertaining area with fantastic views off the kitchen and plenty of yard for guests and kids to play. The large undercover area has remote blinds that fully enclose the north facing area.
Double garage, tank water, mains power, septic tank, bottled LPG gas are the services connected. Down the road you have access to bushland ideal for riding horses and motorbikes.
Just 15 mins from the centre of Ballarat and within easy driving distance to the Delacombe Town Centre.
*Approx 5 acres is available on application
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own inquiries to verify the information. Please note: It is the responsibility of the tenant to check/research the availability of internet access at any property. INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY. You must confirm your attendance, or the inspection may not go ahead.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ross Creek
Lifestyle in Ross Creek
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 196 Spratlings Road, Ross Creek. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: fully fenced and dishwasher.