196 Harold Street,
Thornbury, VIC 3071
$3,476 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4115602
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
UNDER APPLICATION - A Living Legend!
Live in luxury in this renovated four bedroom home ideally located close to schools, shops, public transport and parklands.
- Open plan kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Spacious lounge/dining with gas log fire
- Good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Two stylish bathrooms
- Home office
- Five burner gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Split system heating/cooling and gas ducted heating
- Bi fold doors opening to low maintenance decked rear yard ideal for entertaining
- Storage shed
- Off street parking
Be quick as this home wont be available for long.
Due to COVID-19, we will be conducting private one on one inspections of properties to pre-qualified applications. In order to be pre-qualified, please submit an application via www.1form.com.au with full supporting documentation. Once you have been pre-qualified, you will be notified of available inspection times. In order to apply, you will need to enter the inspection code ADVANTAGE
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornbury
Lifestyle in Thornbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with dishwasher and split system. 196 Harold Street, Thornbury is perfect for the growing family.