196/303 Castlereagh Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4397991
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious, two-bedroom apartment in CBD
This beautifully spacious, two-bedroom apartment boasts a generous layout. Attractive features such as a sunroom, balcony and extra large bedrooms make this a fantastic opportunity in the CBD.
- Huge free-flowing and light-filled living space
- Quality kitchen with gas cooking
- Opulent master bedroom with large built-in wardrobe & ensuite
- Generous second bedroom with large built-in wardrobe
- Spacious and fully-tiled main bathroom
Exclusive access to Regis Towers resort style facilities including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, spa and fully equipped gym.
*** Love this property and want to apply? ***
Please contact Margaret at 0481 856 658 for inspection today !
$580 without car space ; $650 with 1 car space
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 196/303 Castlereagh Street, Sydney is unfurnished and available to rent.