DEPOSIT TAKEN OPEN CANCELED !!!
195 Morrison Road,
Putney, NSW 2112
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4396855
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Updated Home, Conveniently Located!
This bright, neat and newly updated home is conveniently located bordering Putney Public School, close to Putney shopping village, cafes, restaurants and public transport.
- Freshly painted throughout interior, with brand new blinds and original Cyprus timber flooring,
- Two large bedrooms with plenty of light and ceiling fans
- Large living area and dining rooms with ceiling fans
- Large full width sunroom overlooking a level rear yard
- Updated bathroom
- Updated open plan poly kitchen with stone bench tops, induction cook top and new dishwasher
- Internal laundry with 2nd WC
- Ample off street parking for 2 cars
- Stroll to Kissing Point Wharf, Rivercat service plus boat ram and foreshore parklands, handy to Meadowbank train station and Top Ryde shopping.
- 12 months lease
- Pets considered on application
For more information or to book an inspection call Alison Chang 0410 037 732, Annabel Woo 0424 772 733 or 9736 3877.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details with Raine & Horne Concord.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Putney
Lifestyle in Putney
Want to live in Putney? 195 Morrison Road, Putney could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.