194 Ninth Avenue,
Inglewood, WA 6052
Available 20th November 2019
Rent ID: 712872
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULLY RENOVATED CHARACTER HOME IN INGLEWOOD Lawns and gardens included
Property ID. 58940
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Located in the Avenues west of Beaufort St in popular Inglewood is this lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom fully renovated character home with lovely timber floors.
It is close to the Inglewood library, cafe strip and the new Inglewood Night Markets. Mount Lawley Golf and Tennis clubs are a short walk away.
Bus routes to Perth, Morley Dianella, Mirrabooka, University of WA and Nedlands (QEII Medical Centre) are just down the road.
- Mature tree lined street
- Polished wooden floor boards throughout main areas
- Lovely high ceilings
- Security alarm and screens
- Two reverse cycle air conditioners
- Large lounge room and a separate formal dining
- Three large bedrooms with wardrobes
- Main bedroom with ensuite (with bath)
- Large kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking
- Only 4km from Perth CBD
- Off street parking in a lock up garage
- Easy to care block, fully reticulated
- Pets by negotiation.
- Includes lawn mowing
A beautiful fence has just been built at the front for more security. You can even park your car behind fence line for another car bay.
Local Schools include:
- Edith Cowan University
- Mt Lawley SHS
- Chisholm Catholic College
- Perth College
- Inglewood PS
- St Peters Catholic PS
1 Garage space
1 Open space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Inglewood
Lifestyle in Inglewood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Inglewood is pet-friendly and includes alarm system, fully fenced, and dishwasher. Apply to rent 194 Ninth Avenue, Inglewood today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how