191 Bradman Avenue,
Maroochydore, QLD 4558
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th November 2020
Rent ID: 4102994
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Live the holiday lifestyle all year around
This modern apartment, located on the first floor boasts wooden floorboards and flyscreens throughout and a spacious covered outdoor entertainment deck overlooking the Maroochy River. The large open plan living and dining area comes with ceiling fan plus air-conditioning and double glass sliding doors which open out to the front balcony. The well-appointed kitchen comes with stone bench-tops, quality appliances, including a dishwasher and 5 burner gas cooktop. There are two full size bedrooms with the master offering an ensuite, walk-in robe, fan and air-conditioner and private rear balcony. The ensuite has twin basins, separate shower and spa bath and the other bathroom has a shower and separate toilet. The second bedroom has a built in desk, ceiling fan and built in robes. There is a single remote controlled lock up garage with storage and small front yard with easy card garden and automatic front gate. Please note that the back yard is for the exclusive use of the tenant in the ground floor apartment.
- First floor 2 bedroom apartment
- Air conditioned open plan living space
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Air-conditioned master with ensuite and rear balcony
- Single garage with remote access
Whether you choose to relax on the wide open, north facing timber deck and take in some of the best sunsets you could imagine across the water, or enjoy a drink with friends in a serene Sunshine Coast setting, or fish across the road or tie up the tinny under a tree opposite your home, with public transport to your door and shops, restaurants, chemists and specialists all just a few minutes' walk away.
*** Water included
*** Electricity to stay in owner's name
*** Tenants to be invoiced for electricity usage
*** Small (inside) pet on application
** PLEASE NOTE: should you book an inspection, this will allocate an individual time slot for you, so we appreciate you letting us know if you are unable to make it. We are now hosting small group inspections so there may be others at the property at the same time as you. We recommend safe social distancing practices and that you maintain your hygiene standards in line with the current coronavirus advice.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future inspection times via SMS or email.
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maroochydore
Lifestyle in Maroochydore
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 191 Bradman Avenue, Maroochydore. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.