190 Cheesleys Road,
Indigo Valley, VIC 3688
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4503566
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Built ten years ago and positioned in a quiet area, boasting easy access to the Hume Freeway and a short 15-minute drive to Wodonga's CBD. This is a rare lifestyle opportunity.
The open plan living consists of combined lounge, kitchen and dining area. The kitchen features an island bench overlooking the beautiful surrounds.
Wood fire, ceiling fans and split system for all year round heating and cooling comfort.
Main house features:
Beautifully designed master bedroom with walk-in robe and a private ensuite.
Bedrooms two and three both include built in robes are serviced by the central bathroom.
Self-Contained unit features:
Living room featuring wood fire, with a semi-partitioned bedroom. Kitchen, bathroom and laundry facilities also handily available.
A large porch/alfresco provides ample space to entertain outdoors or to sit back and relax while taking in the views over picturesque rural surrounds.
A single lock up garage and additionally a single carport, with open shedding provides practicality.
*Please note, the surrounding paddock is available to rent separately for horses if required.*
Please carefully read our process of leasing properties during COVID-19:
- If you are interested in this property, please submit an application ASAP
(via www.elderswodonga.com.au, 2Apply or download the PDF)
- Once application has been submitted, you will be contacted for an inspection
- After you have inspected the property, let us know if you would like to proceed.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
4 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Indigo Valley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Indigo Valley includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 190 Cheesleys Road, Indigo Valley today!