190/81 King William Street,
Bayswater, WA 6053
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd October 2021
Rent ID: 4554116
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Home Sweet Home - Beautifully Furnished Townhouse
Perth Realty Group is proud to present a classic two-storey home For Rent offering wonderfully renovated interiors perfectly suited to most singles or couples. When homes that have been lovingly & tastefully designed & looked after are increasingly hard to come by - one inspection here will leave you with stars in your eyes.
Located close to Bayswater's wide array of amenities where schools, child care facilities, shops, medical centres, parks, playgrounds, community centers and public transport are only moments away.
- 2 bedrooms - both with plush carpets & offering a wonderfully comfy & relaxing ambiance
- Master bedroom is quite large and has a big wardrobe as well as reverse cycle A/C
- 1 bathroom - Well renovated with superior fittings, heat lighting & modern aesthetics
- 1 dedicated car bay
- Modern country styled kitchen has gas cooking, plenty of overhead cupboard space, a double sink and is adjacent to a large separate laundry with a handy countertop and loads of storage options
- Reverse-cycle, split system A/C in the living/dining area
- Large formal lounge with easy care timber look flooring with minimalist design
- Fully furnished & equipped
- Lease terms are negotiable
- Sorry no pets
*HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: arranging inspections is easy! Simply click on contact agent and you can register your details on any of our properties to book an inspection*
You must register for the inspection so that you are informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations to the scheduled viewing time.
If no one registers for the inspection time - then that inspection time may not proceed.
Own your own investment property?
If you are looking for property management services, we would love to hear from you. Contact our Business Development Manager Maggie Schmidt 0448 200 478 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation and confidential discussion.
*Information Disclaimer: This advertisement has been prepared for marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries about the information included in this document. Distances are approximate and according to google maps.
Perth Realty Group provides this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. Perth Realty Group accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bayswater
Lifestyle in Bayswater
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
190/81 King William Street, Bayswater, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bayswater.