189 Duffy Street,
Ainslie, ACT 2602
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4285211
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family cottage in the heart of Ainslie
If you are looking for a quiet family home located only minutes from Dickson and 10 minutes from the CBD, then this three bedroom house is sure to please.
This beautifully presented home is perfectly located in the inner north suburb of Ainslie. With easy access to public transport close by, and the Ainslie shops minutes away, you can easily leave the car at home.
Hardwood floors throughout
Kitchen features gas cooktop, electric oven and plenty of storage
Large deck at the rear of the property
Availability: 5th February 2021
Lease Period: 12 Months
Cooking: Gas + Electric
Heating or Cooling: Radiator Heating
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER DICKSON does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
PETS: please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ainslie
Lifestyle in Ainslie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Ainslie comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 189 Duffy Street, Ainslie today!