189/79 Whiteman Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 4488466
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Bright Two Bedroom Apartment with Bay Views on prestigious Whiteman Street in Southbank!
Inspections by registered appointment only. No entry permitted without prior appointment.
UNFURNISHED - This spacious 2 bedroom, apartment with added built-in storage and study on the 18th floor of Rivergarden Condos is a must to inspect!
- Open plan living area with split system heating and cooling with separate space for dining
- Living area has access door to private balcony with Albert Park lake and bay views
- Massive built-in storage with shelving and study desk
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, oven and plenty of functional storage
- Two large bedrooms with mirrored wardrobe and window views.
- Central bathroom with european laundry and dryer.
- 1 secure car space in the bulding
Apartment features: Secure swipe/intercom entry, resort-style facilities includes indoor pool, tennis court, gym, BBQ terrace, and timber sun deck.
Enjoy the abundance of space and bright natural sunlight this stunning abode has to offer. Located on Whiteman Street, enjoy being within walking distance to South Wharf shops and restaurants, South Melbourne Market, Clarendon Street, Crown Casino, Southern Cross Station, and easy access to the beach and city with trams at your doorstep.
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Southbank? 189/79 Whiteman Street, Southbank could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.