189/1 Railway Parade,
Burwood, NSW 2134
Available 3rd February 2021
Rent ID: 4234702
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MGM MARTIN - TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this two bedroom unit in the heart of Burwood. With only a 450 m stroll to Westfields Burwood and right next to Burwood train station, you can't ask for anything more.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your home?
- Double-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobe
- Gas kitchen with stone bench-top & quality appliances.
- Floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom & internal laundry with dryer
- Generous open-plan living/dining, ducted air-conditioning
- Secure car space, Intercom & lift access, pool
- Storage Cage
- Walk to Burwood Plaza, Burwood Park, Burwood Road restaurants
Where is it?
Sensational Two bedroom apartment, ideally located for the convenient and modern lifestyle of Burwood. Train Station and buses right at your door for easy commute. Brilliant shopping is available across the road at Burwood Plaza including cafes and gym. Or for a bigger shopping experience take a short walk to Westfield Shopping Centre containing Coles, Woolworths and Event Cinemas. 3-6 minute walk to Burwood station.Bus at door. Burwood plaza just across the road and Westfield within walking distance. Walk to cafes and restaurants, Event cinemas and parks. 24/7 gyms, child care centres and library. Catchment area for Burwood public School (right at the corner.)
**Please note, while care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Burwood? 189/1 Railway Parade, Burwood could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.